Monday, May 30, 2011

Can't Bike Any Faster

I have to admit that I've really enjoyed my bike workouts lately.  Not sure where the desire to do these workouts comes from except maybe the fact that I want to be sure I'm still doing some bike workouts even though I'm afraid to start riding outside.  Regardless, I went to the gym this morning before the day of barbeque's started since I knew I wasn't going to do anything afterwards, especially after a few drinks.  Had an hour long ride to get in and knocked it out pretty well.  What's amazing to me is that regardless of how fast I feel I'm spinning and how hard I'm working, I cannot get much over 12 miles done in an hour span.  I guess it's a good thing that I'm being consistent with my pacing but sheesh, I just want to go a bit faster.  At least mom pretty much has the same pacing that I do so we should be okay to stick together but just push each other enough depending on who is feeling faster at that moment.  I am determined next time to get to 13 miles in that hour time frame! 

Daily Biking Miles: 12.5
Total Biking Miles: 73.5

No comments:

Post a Comment