Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Holy Headache
Well, thanks to a massive migraine that woke me up from a deep sleep, I did not get in the workout this morning like I wanted to. I know that I'm the queen of excuses but this sucker was quite terrible - I had a hard enough time crawling out of bed at 4:30am to get medicine, let alone do a workout. I'm determined now to rearrange some workouts today/tomorrow to be sure I get them all in. I decided that I'm really going to try and not skip workouts completely. That means that I'm looking at a session tonight with my trainer followed by the bike workout I didn't get in this morning (I'm generally too wiped out to swim after working with her). Tomorrow, I'll try to swim in the morning before work and then workout with Keren and bike again after work. Oh dear, this is going to be awesome ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment