
UGH, I really do not have time to be injured right now. After talking off all of last week while everyone was in town, I started off my return to workouts by working out with my trainer on Friday. I was feeling pretty good and was excited to get a good, hard workout in ... it was even leg day! It was a tough workout but I seriously loved every second of it. I definitely felt tired afterwards and while my right leg felt more tired, I didn't think anything of it since I tend to work that leg a little harder (it's stronger). Well, by the end of the weekend, the soreness from the workout had worn off everywhere except for my right quad muscle. Monday brought absolute pain in the leg, to the point where I was limping. Unfortunately, as the week has gone on, the pain isn't getting much better so I'm pretty sure that I pulled my quad muscle somehow. I'm very frustrated right now. I'm being good and giving it time to heal but it's very challenging since I do not have time to not train for this race. I don't want to be "injured", I want to get outside and run and even get in the pool. I was looking forward to going home next weekend and working out with mom. I need to get this leg better pronto!
No comments:
Post a Comment