Friday, April 29, 2011
So Little Time
I can't believe I'm even taking a few minutes to write this blog right now. I'm in the middle of my first of three weeks of traveling for work. I'm running my tennis championships up in Fort Collins (2 hours from home) and needless to say, this has been an extremely busy week. Things are not going quite as well as planned - thank you spring weather in Colorado! The little time I do have available away from the courts has been spent getting ready for the next day at the courts. I'm so mentally and physically exhausted that the last thing I can think of doing is getting in a quick workout, despite how much I know it may help. Well, here's to hoping that the second week of traveling is going to go a bit better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment