Thursday, March 24, 2011

Can't Forget to Work Your Arm Muscles

So, one of the best parts of training for this triathlon with my mom is her great text comments!  It's been some time since Mom has been in a good workout routine and I do have to admit that she's done a much better job this week at her trainings than I have.  She actually stuck to the schedule and did every workout in its entirety - that's more than I can say for myself.  After her swim workout tonight, I got one of the best text messages ever:

"I can't wait for my day off.  The only thing I will be exercising is my arm!  And that will be lifting my margarita glass from the table to my mouth!!"

So, here's a toast in honor of my mom and her first week of training!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Dawn, and yes I exercised my arm just a little too much, along with the exercise i did at the Sat. night party (actually I danced alot so that constitues exercise) I think my arm exercising is done for a while. I lost 2 days of regular training because of the strain from the arm exercising. lol I am back on track now though!!

    ReplyDelete