I know I'm still in the early stages of training but I've really been focusing on doing my workouts inside the gym. I think it's really beneficial for me to have the machine tell me how fast I'm going, how long I'm going, etc. So, today I did my 30 minute bike ride at the gym (despite how nice it was outside!). Not a terribly long workout but I definitely needed some television entertainment to keep me going. If not, I get bored and start staring at the clock, which makes it drag on! Thank goodness for college basketball today! I can get wrapped up in a basketball game - especially during March Madness - and not even think about the fact that I'm busting my butt and tired! I'm not ready for March to come to an end - that means that basketball will be coming to an end. Baseball just doesn't do it for me! Maybe that will be the incentive I need to start training outside again ....
Daily biking distance: 7 miles
Total biking distance: 18 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment