Thursday, March 31, 2011
Tired of Snoozing!
I was determined to get up before work this morning and get in my 30 minute run from yesterday. I was in bed by 10:30pm (a small miracle for me!) and the alarm was set for 5:45am. I only needed 30 minutes and I figured I would walk over to the gym at my apartment complex so I didn't have to drive to the gym. I had the best intentions when I fell asleep but those flew right out the window around 7:30am when I finally dragged my body out of bed. That didn't leave me any time for a run since I'm supposed to be at work at 8am. Grr! I really need to get my body into a better morning routine. This training is only going to get longer and harder and I can't rely on the hours after work to get it done. I enjoy my social like and working out with Keren (my trainer) - there's no way I'll be able to fit in all this training too. I need to start getting up in the morning to get some of the shorter workouts or my training sessions with Keren out of the way. If only I could keep my hand away from the snooze button!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment