Monday, July 18, 2011

Snoozed


UGH, definitely not happy with myself again this morning!  I was excited to start off the week and get my swim done in the morning before work so I could focus my energy on working out with Keren and spin class tonight.  I was in bed by 10:30pm last night (very impressive!) and set the alarm for 5:30am.  I knew that my workout was only going to take 30 minutes so I had plenty of time to get it done in the morning.  I woke up at 5:30am, snoozed a few times until 6am but knew that I still had time to workout before work.  I remember laying in bed figuring out the timing and knew I was fine.  I did the same thing around 6:20am and I think again around 6:30am.  Next thing I knew, it was 7:45am and I was going to be late for work.  Darnit!  I'm definitely going to regret my decision to snooze in this morning when I'm wrapping up my third workout of the night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment