Well, after another week or so off from training due to traveling, I'm back at it! I was really hoping to get some workouts done when I was at home in CT last week with mom but it just never happened. I probably should have made it more of a priority but there was just so much going on. Looks like the first time we're going to workout together is going to be the day before the race! AHH!
It's crazy how fast the race is coming up. I have my flight booked, mom and I booked hotel rooms last week, I picked out my wetsuit and mom and I checked out some training books. I can't believe the race is 10 weeks away. It's go time right now.
Despite having a bit of a headache (no surprise there), I went to spinning class tonight with Jessie. I'm now in "no excuses" mode again and refuse to come up with reasons why I can't workout. It's crunch time. I didn't have the most energy that I would have liked and I couldn't climb on the bike (the jumping made my head pound) but it was still a good workout. I even found a bit of energy at the end of the class to sprint a bit during my "free" ride. I still had a bit of a headache at the end of the class but I was certainly glad that I went!
Oh, and on a side note, happy 100 miles of biking to me! My ride yesterday put me over the first big milestone of my training!
Daily Biking Miles: 10
Total Miles: 103.5
No comments:
Post a Comment