Thursday, August 18, 2011
BWW
Had the rare opportunity to hang out with Adam tonight so I had to take advantage ... and we took advantage of boneless wing night at Buffalo Wild Wings! Now, this isn't my favorite restaurant in the world (despite Lindsay's insistence that it should be) but I'm not one to pass up cheap wings! My plan was to attempt a swim after dinner but after indulging ourselves, Adam and I decided on a movie instead. I really wanted to get a workout in but I was smart enough to realize that BWW was probably not the best pre-workout meal. I did not put one single piece of healthy food in my mouth with the exception of a glass of water! That was going to make me feel like a rock while in the water which is never a fun experience! And besides, sometimes a break from training and a fun night with a friend is necessary! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment