Monday, August 8, 2011

Slowest Bike Ever

I was experiencing a little bit of knee pain today, which definitely had an impact on my bike workout.  After working out my upper body with Keren at the gym, I decided to hop on the stationery bike (instead of spinning class) to see if I could bike for the full hour.  I did but it definitely wasn't at a fast pace at all.  I was more focused on keeping good form and trying to prevent the knee from hurting more.  The hour went by relatively quick and I wasn't all that shocked when the bike said I had only rode 11 miles.  It's a bit below the pace that I can normally keep for an hour but at the end of the day, I was more happy that I had finished the workout.

Daily Biking Miles: 11
Total Biking Miles: 217

No comments:

Post a Comment