Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Night Swim

After not working out for the past few days, I was going slightly stir crazy for a workout tonight!  I had a rare Friday night to myself and decided that instead of lounging around the apartment, I was going to get a swim workout in and workout some pent up energy.  The workout from yesterday was 8 x 100 yard intervals so that was my goal of the night.  I was greeted by a quiet pool - the only other person there was a very good looking guy - that always helps with my motivation :)  Anyways, I did the workout no problem.  I feel very comfortable with this interval and total distance.  After completing the workout, I ended up chatting with my cute pool partner and learned how to do flip turns!  I decided that it was more fun to swim a little longer and chat with him than hop out of the pool and go home.  We both ended our workout right around the same time and parted ways... I may have left alone but at least I left feeling good!

Daily Swimming Yardage: 1,000
Total Swimming Yardage: 9,550

No comments:

Post a Comment